with Kathleen Moore
Yes, you can
-make art you are proud of!
There is no magical "talent" for art that some people have and others don't.
If a person demonstrates virtuosity in art, it is because they've been immersed in it, become fluid in the language of art, and worked to develop their skills.
The only prerequisites for learning to draw and paint is...
Desire and Perseverance
Welcome to the virtual studio of Practicing Art where you will find an experienced instructor excited about guiding you toward your artistic goals and encouraging you along the way! Here you will become immersed in the language and concepts that are the foundation of art-making, and with practice, you will become fluent and expressive with your drawing and painting!
About Practicing Art
At Practicing Art you will find easy to follow instruction in drawing and painting suitable for anyone, from absolute beginners all the way to those seeking mastery.
As an instructor, I often see new students come in with a lot of frustration with their previous attempts at drawing and painting. This is because they have never been taught basic skills in a simple, sequential manor, with time to practice.
I am thrilled with the opportunity to present step-by-step instruction for you to really understand the concepts and skills you need to advance your art. The online school is a perfect place to learn because you can watch videos and review information as often as needed, on your own schedule.
Included in each course:
- Sequential lessons to guide you
- Step-by-step video tutorials showing the process and decision-making
- Downloadable, printable worksheets
- Detailed explanation of core concepts
- Discussion of the elements and principles of art
- Creative prompts
- Downloadable, printable supply lists with links to suggested materials
- Reference photos
- Student gallery where you can post your work and receive feedback
- 30 day money back guarantee, if you find the course isn't a good fit for you